(2017-2019) Porsche 911 RSR (991) Technical Specifications
Technical data Porsche 911 RSR model year 2017
Single-seater race car for the LM-GTE category
- Weight: ca. 1,243 kg (base weight per regulations)
- Length: 4,557 mm (without splitter, rear wing, diffuser)
- Width: 2,042 mm (front axle) / 2,048 mm (rear axle)
- Wheelbase: 2,516 mm
Water-cooled six cylinder boxer, positioned in front of the rear axle; 4,000 cm3, stroke 81.5 mm, bore 102 mm; ca. 375 kW (510 hp) depending on restrictor; four-valve technology; direct fuel injection; dry sump lubrication; single mass flywheel; power output limitation via restrictor; electronic throttle.
Six-speed sequential constant-mesh gearbox; two-shaft longitudinal layout with bevel gear; shifting via electronic shift actuator; shift paddles on the steering wheel; magnesium gearbox casing; multi-disc self-locking differential with visco unit; three disc carbon race clutch.
Weight-optimised chassis in combined aluminium steel design; removable roof hatch for cockpit access; lifting bushes integrated in the roof; FT3 fuel cell in front of the car; welded-in roll cage; seat pursuant to FIA 8862-2009; rigidly mounted to the chassis; six-point safety harness for use with HANS; longitudinally adjustable pedalry; bodywork made of CFRP, quick-change; rear wing with “swan neck” mounts; four-post air jack system with safety pressure valve; electronically activated fire extinguisher system; heated windscreen.
- Front axle: double wishbone front axle; four-way vibration damper; twin coil spring setup (main and helper spring); anti-roll bars, adjustable by blade positions; electro-hydraulic power steering
- Rear axle: integrated rear axle subframe with double wishbone axle; four-way vibration damper; twin coil spring setup (main and helper spring); anti-roll bars, adjustable by blade positions; electro-hydraulic power steering; tripod drive shafts.
Two independent brake circuits for front and rear axle, adjustable via balance bar.
- Front axle: One piece aluminium six-piston racing callipers with quick coupling; internally ventilated steel brake discs, 390 mm diameter; race brake pads; optimised brake cooling ducts.
- Rear axle: One piece aluminium four-piston racing callipers with quick coupling; internally ventilated steel brake discs, 355 mm diameter; race brake pads; optimised brake cooling ducts.
- Front axle: One piece forged light alloy wheels, 12.5Jx18 offset 25 with centre lock nut; Michelin slick 30/68-18.
- Rear axle: One piece forged light alloy wheels, 13Jx18 offset 37 with centre lock nut; Michelin slick 31/71-18.
Cosworth Central Logger Unit; CFRP multi-functional steering wheel with integrated display; shift paddles and quick release; Collision Avoidance System; controlled alternator in connection with LiFePo4 battery; LED headlights; LED taillights plus rain light; illuminated car number and leader light system; black light inside cockpit; electric adjustable wing mirrors with memory function; tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS); drink system; air conditioning system; membrane switch panel on centre console with fluorescent labelling.